Headlines News :
Home » » What a Care of Headache

What a Care of Headache

Written By Unknown on Friday 18 May 2012 | 06:34

Phil was at the bar night, and complained about having a headache.

"I've got a beaut cure for a headache," said his mate Trev. "Whenever I have a headache I head home and I get my spouse to give me a long, slow, wet blowjob. Never fails."

A week went by and they were in the bar again, speaking. "Did you try my headache cure," asked Trev. "Yeah said Phil, worked great! Your house is lovely, !"
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Info Drain - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger